The Durango 20"
Starting At $3,699.00 + shipping
For gatherings of 50 or more, the Durango 20″ provides up to 2,681 total inches of cooking surface: 342 square inches of direct grilling surface in the firebox, 1,235 (with optional 2nd shelf) square inches of horizontal indirect grilling surface and 1,104 square inches (4 shelves @ 276 square inches each) of slow smoking surface in the vertical chamber.
Quickly achieve 700 degrees for searing steak, 400 degrees for indirect grilling, 200 – 250 degrees for barbecuing or down to 150 degrees for slow smoking and warming. Yes, it’s that versatile. Remove the top rack(s) in the vertical chamber and gain access to the Durango’s hanging bar for hanging your favorite slow smoking foods. As with all Yoder products, the heavy ¼ inch steel construction and efficient air flow management system produce blue ribbon results, with minimal effort.
- Cooking Surface 1910 Sq. Inches
- Two 19.5″x19″ Cooking Grates in Main Chamber
- Four 18.75″ Dia. Cooking Grates in Vertical Chamber
- 18″x19″ Cooking Grate in Firebox
- Optional 19″x33.5″ 2nd Level Slide-Out Shelf
- Overall Length 86″
- Overall Height 82.5″
- Overall Depth 34.6″
(Including Front Shelf)
- Weight 765 lbs
- Pot Warmer
- Stay Cool Handles
- Wagon Wheels
- Grease Drain
- Offset Firebox
- Log Grate
- Temperature Gauges
- Door Counter Weight (+125.00) 2nd Level
- Slide-Out Shelf (+75.00)
- Heat Management Plate (+95.00)
- Charcoal Grate for Cooking Chamber (+37.00)
- Propane Log Lighter (+79.00)
- Probe Port (+39.95)
- Charcoal Basket for Firebox (+149.00
Book now for the best in Class Smoker
You can also book an appointment by either filling the form on our website or by simply giving us a call.